Our mission as DeVry University faculty members is to facilitate dynamic learning environments that foster intellectual curiosity, academic integrity, and critical thinking skills, preparing our students to become lifelong learners and leaders in their chosen career fields and communities.
- DeVry University faculty are dedicated to their students and exhibit exceptional student CARE.
- DeVry University faculty are proficient in all learning modalities and fully embrace DeVry University's Academic Philosophy and Instructional Model.
- Our faculty are role models for our University TEACH values and foster a culture of CARE consistent with our University mission, vision, and purpose.
Responsibilities: Hybrid position which requires both onsite and virtual responsibilities
- Excellent delivery of courses (42 - 47 credit hours) across any/all modalities.
- Contribute to the University and one's professional development via the following activities:
- Engage in scholarly activity, including course development, assessment support, and keeping up to date in ones field of study.
- Advising and mentoring of students.
- Advising and mentoring of Visiting Professors.
- Engagement and support for group programs and initiatives.
Select a pathway for leadership to support the Teaching and Learning organization in one of the following capacities:
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- Faculty Leadership and Development
- Student Excellence
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Doctorate Degree in field being taught or Doctorate Degree in related field with 18 graduate hours in field being taught
- PMP certified or accounting/finance experience a plus
- Experience in business analytics a plus
- All Degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Managing Diversity
- Integrity and Trust
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Understanding Others
- Conflict Management
- Motivating Others